This is quite clever. I wonder who thinks of all this stuff.   

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory ,
but I got canned .   Couldn't   concentrate .
 
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just   couldn't hack it so they gave me the   ax . 
3. 
After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it   --mainly because it was a sew-sew job, and people liked to hem and haw about the price.
 
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that   was too exhausting. 
5. 
Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme. 
6. 
Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way   I sliced it.... couldn't cut the mustard. 
7. 
My best job was a Musician,   but eventually found   I wasn't noteworthy. 
8. 
I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience. 
9. 
Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.  
10. 
I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income. 
11. 
Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance   Company,   but the work was just too draining.  
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I   wasn't fit for the job.. 
13. 
After many years of trying to find steady work , I finally got   a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog